- What is the difference between starches, protein, and fat?
- If you do not eat meat, do you know where you can get protein?
- Do you read the labels on the things you consume?
- What foods do you eat for flavor?
- What foods do you eat for convenience?
- What foods do you eat for weight loss?
- What foods do you eat for health?
- What foods do you eat for fun?
- How do you feel physically after eating salt, sugar, caffeine, alcohol?
- How do these products make you feel mentally?
- Do you skip breakfast? Why?
- What percentage of your meals do you prepare at home?
- What food items are always on your shopping list?
- How often do you dine out?
- In restaurants, what do you order most often?
- How often do you think about your weight?
- How many times have you tried to lose weight by dieting?
- Were you successful? Why or Why not?
- What were the circumstances that led you to take up a diet?
- How often do you think about food during the day?
- Do you eat certain foods in “secret”? What are they and why?
- Do you use food to make yourself feel better? When?
- Are you ready and willing to control your eating?
- How often do you think about your body?
- How does your body image affect your self-esteem?
- Whom do you compare yourself to physically?
- Do you long to have the same body you did at another time in your life? In what way?
- What do you feel when you look in the mirror?
- What do you want to change about your appearance? Why? How would you like to do it?
- How much time do you spend each day on your appearance?
- What changes should you make to achieve your fitness goals (eating habits, sedentary lifestyle, smoking, drinking, etc)
- What do you do every day that makes you feel good about yourself?
- Are you ready for your lifestyle change?